Friday 30 November 2007

Got hooked with Tribal Wars....


Have you heard of Tribal Wars? Yesterday, I logged in it! It's a browser-based game set in the Middle Ages. Every player controls a small village, striving for power and glory. You can register and play the game for free! It's not addictive like the RPG ones, you can log in to your account and play whenever you want, wherever you like! Personally, I spend playing about a quarter of an hour every day, so I believe you won't spend hours in playing neither!

If you have already an account in TW, add me as a friend, my username is johntgr (like my blogspot one) and my village is called Lundenwic (after the medieval name of London) in Continent 26, World 12.
So here are two screenshots: the first one shows you an "aerial" view of my village and the second one shows the location of Lundenwic on the map.

No comments: