Thursday 31 July 2008

The Starbucks at Kanoni

Yeah, we finally have a Starbucks shop in Corfu! It is situated in the Kanoni square, next to the classic 'Kanoni cafe". You can get descent views of Mouse island, Vlaherna and the airport's runway from the tables outdoors. The cafe is self-serviced, so don't expect to see any waiter around. Prices are a little bit higher than average but it's worth experiencing a cup of Starbucks espresso or an american coffee. After all, Starbucks is an international brand like McDonalds and KFC with all positive and negative aspects that this may mean.






2 comments:

artgrrl said...

yeah! ;) I hope they have cheesecake too...

Unknown said...

Hi,

I got so happy when I found out that they opened a Starbucks in Corfu! Next week me and my boyfriend are going to Corfu for 2 weeks vacation. I can't wait to be there to enjoy the island and Starbucks offcourse! ;)